Monday, November 30, 2009

Thank you and look what just came in!!

I just wanted to shout out a Thank you to everyone who stopped in to say hello to me at my booth at the Abbotsford Arts Council Annual Christmas Craft fair. Friday and Saturday were not as busy as I expected but Sunday got me hopping. It is great to see so many of you interested in this classic children's interactive toy that helps children learn and it fun to boot!!

Just wanted to say too that while there, Karen Durant www.durantillusions.ca came by and took a few pictures of me and my display, making a reference to this blog. How exciting for me and my little fellas to be classified as an 'Artist' with this great group of creative people. I was quite pleased with myself about that. Thank you Karen, you made my day!!

I was running on very little sleep on Sunday as I stayed up late(only until 4am)to finish the majority of the simple Nativity Set, "Jesus is Born". I love how it turned out but still don't really think the angel goes with it. This is the second set of angels I made for the sets as the first ones didn't look right either.

I am hoping to make a large dress-me-up Santa this week, that goes along with the song, "Must be Santa" as my sons preschool teacher requested one. So watch for that coming in the next few days. They will definitely be ready for the weekend at my next craft fair in Mission. Also this week, I will be restocking some of the things that have sold out, like the "We love Ice cream" set and the Christmas Special or are very low in supply.

To place your order, please email me at sbsullivan@shaw.ca Looking forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, this set is adorable!! And I love the 'Must Be Santa' idea - so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete