Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome back

After a very busy year with health issues, I am back at making Felt Board stories. After much reflection I have decided to concentrate more on the stories that are more involved and have more detail.

I finished up my first sample of Red is Best, created 6 more copies of the Very Hungry Caterpillar, created 8 sets of Pumpkin, Pumpkin and just finished cutting out the pieces for Scat the Cat!

It is a work in progress and although I would love to spend more time on creating more stories, I know this is my 'on the side' job. I am a busy mom, run a daycare from my home, am active in my church community, and have an obsession for scrapbooking.

Stay tuned for an updated list of Products available.

Shannon
sbsullivan@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment