Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finishing up and Starting something NEW



Well tonight I finished up my sea life creatures. I love they turned out. They are totally cute and simple too. They are so colorful and remind me of my past few visits to the Vancouver Aquarium. I will be packaging them tomorrow and they will be ready for sale by the weekend.

Of course I couldn't sit idle and instead of finishing the little sea creatures yesterday I started something new. I found a fun bunny rabbit head pattern and thought I could make a fun "Make a Bunny Face" set. I got right on it last night and I now have them half finished as well. Here they are as a work in progress. I used pastel colored felt shapes for the face parts, and pipe cleaners(chenille sticks) for the whiskers. I am pretty sure my son's preschool class will love these for their Spring Theme next week. That's all folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment