Sunday, March 29, 2009

A little about me

Here it is, my newest, latest and greatest endeavour. I decided it was time that I shared one of my passions with the rest of the world. I love to create and I love to work with children, so I combined those two things and launched Little Fella Felts. I create felt board stories, characters and shapes for use by children and their families as well as Early Childhood Professionals. It is quiet, clean fun for children. Felt stories help to foster creativity, imagination, and learning. They are a great way for children to practice fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, learn new songs , and have fun doing it.

I am a married, stay-at-home Mom, with two growing boys, Liam who is 3 1/2 and Riley who is 2. I also care for a little girl part time. I am personally working on losing weight, and with the help of my personal trainer have lost 40+ pounds over the last year. I have also completed a walking 1/2 marathon and will be walking another 1/2 in May 2009. In my spare time, I scrapbook, which I absolutely love.

1 comment: